Are you a real team player with the desire to build and maintain a smoothly running development platform?
The DevOps engineer is a software engineer with a strong affinity for (optimizing) CI/CD processes using proven infra and software technology. You are very keen on delivering high quality services to the other agile teams. Doing so by preventing impediments because of a robust development platform and eliminating them as quickly as possible when they happen. You have a strong inclination to automate everything, thereby eliminating the impact of human error as much as possible. As a craftsman, you are constantly aware of the importance of consistent quality.
The DevOps engineer is part of the Development Services team at Every Angle.
The Development Services team is responsible for building and maintaining the development platform within the product department. Essentially the purpose of this agile team is making sure that the other teams within the department can focus on their main task, which is developing the EA product. In that sense the customers of the Development Services team are the different agile teams within the product department. A smoothly running development platform is essential for delivering a high-quality product.
The Development Services team achieves this by building, monitoring and maintaining a robust infrastructure composed of both cloud and on-premises technology. It takes care of a stable and predictable CI/CD environment, consisting of standard, open-source tooling. However, there is also custom-built tooling that needs to be maintained by the team and which needs to adhere to at least the same high-quality standards as the EA product itself.
- 5+ years of experience in an equivalent role
- 5+ years of active participation in Agile projects
- 5+ active C# experience.
- Technical bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering
- Broad knowledge of software craftsmanship concepts and best practices.
- Up to date knowledge regarding:
- Continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipeline concepts
- Automated unit- and integration testing concepts (Selenium, NUnit, Specflow)
- Application Lifecycle management processes and tooling (Azure DevOps)
- Deployment & infrastructure automation and orchestration (Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell, etc.)
- Source control (GIT)
- Source code branching concepts and strategies.
- Strong communicator and team player
- Quality and improvement driven
- Service oriented
- Intuitively identifies and anticipates needs and efficiency improvements.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International work environment in a fast-growing software company
- Room for personal initiative
- Opportunities for personal development
- Pleasant, informal and inspiring work atmosphere.
Every Angle (A Magnitude Company) is an international software company that empowers users of SAP-run organizations to know more and act faster in their operational responsibilities contributing to continuous business improvement. The software’s embedded, cross-functional intelligence transforms Supply Chain, Human Resource, GRC and Finance data into actionable business insight.
Ownership, quality and mastery are important core competencies for us. You will work as part of a dynamic organisation that offers room for initiative and personal input. We offer interesting training courses and informative knowledge sessions and organize motivational events for co-workers to share knowledge and get to know each other better.
Our committed professionals work in a modern office, in an atmosphere characterized by open and informal cooperation. We also have excellent employment conditions.