IT Manager Support
Magnitude’s transformative approach to unified application data management delivers vast operational efficiencies to business application data access, management, analytics and reporting for the modern enterprise. Magnitude’s portfolio of products includes: simplified application data access to any data source; data management solutions for the SAP and commerce verticals; simplified master data harmonization and governance; and packaged application analytics and reporting solutions for SAP and Oracle. The company helps thousands of business users simplify management of their data and deliver on the substantial productivity gains these applications originally promised. For more information, please visit www.magnitude.com
You will be located at Every Angle (A Magnitude Company) for more information, please visit www.everyangle.com
We are seeking an IT Support Manager to join our international IT Team.
The IT Support Manager will ensure IT provides internal business customers with exceptional service. The Manager contributes to service design, service level performance, and continuous operational improvement objectives for Magnitude. The Manager is responsible for implementing the processes and procedures to meet support objectives and alignment across all regions.
- Manages and leads a global team of technicians to provide exceptional customer service.
- Participates in the planning, development and implementation of IT Operational priorities.
- Develops, implements, monitors and maintains key support service processes including request management, problem management and incident management.
- Collaborates with IT Teams to develop, implement, and maintain service level agreements and report on end-to-end service delivery performance.
- Collaborates with IT Teams to develop, implement, and maintain software and hardware asset management policies, processes and procedures.
- Establishes and reviews metrics and utilization for continuous improvement.
- Ensures that end user requests are consistently and correctly prioritized and actioned.
- Computer Systems Technology diploma/degree, University Degree or equivalent technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of virtualization, storage, servers, networking and related technologies.
- Excellent customer-service, listening, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience building and managing processes with metrics for reporting on service delivery.
- Experience leading customer service function in a fast-paced, multi-project and multi-customer IT environment.
- Experience in a similar role in a global organization.
- Experience with ITIL and issue management.