Are you the enthusiastic, energetic professional with an 'own it' mentality?
And do you want to work in an international and ambitious team?
We are looking for a Product Marketeer who can bring out the benefits of the Magnitude products in a convincing and compelling way, bringing in more successful customers and partners.
You create awareness about Every Angle, Innowera and Z Option and contribute to the value proposition for the marketing and sales team and our existing partners.
Product Marketing is a global strategic function that operates between Product Management, Marketing and Sales. Within this triangle, Product Marketing is responsible for:
- product positioning, including value propositions and go-to-market strategy
- marketing content, including messaging, campaigns and online content
- research, including win-loss and competitor analyses, market intelligence and analyst relations
- Market analysis: discovering trends, competitors, generating quantitative and qualitative market data from internal and external data
- Development of Sales and Marketing content: product presentation and white papers
- Provide customers, partners and colleagues with updates about the product
- Think along about new products and product combinations
- Training sales and presales to use value propositions.
- Relevant completed HBO/WO education
- More than 5 years relevant work experience in a B2B software environment
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence, content management and ERP is required
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (both verbal and written)
- You are an innovative, proactive marketeer with a growth mindset and a no non-sense attitude
- You can work on your own but equally in a team
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to details
- You are structured and efficient in your way of working
- You are result driven.
- Competitive salary and benefits - International work environment in a fast-growing software company
- Easily accessible office (located along motorway A12 and A20)
- A lot of room for personal initiative
- Broad responsibility
- Plenty of opportunities for personal development
- A pleasant informal and inspiring work atmosphere